Everyone’s Doo-Doo is Brown.
Episode 01: Just-Ann, Dan on Drugs, and “Anonymous” explore the world of Transgenders, same sex marriage and how (if at all) the law affects members of the LGBTQ community.
- Can you change your “sex” on your Driver’s License/ID, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, and other official documents?
- Standing for the right to stand… or sit. Can a woman that was born with a penis, and still has a penis use the woman’s bathroom legally? Can a man who was born with, and still has a vagina use a urinal? Confused yet? Dan on Drugs is too.
- If you were born a male, but identify and are recognized as a woman, which prison do you go to if you commit a crime?
- Are you a woman of childbearing age for medical insurance purposes if you’re transgender woman?
- Is there an age limit to being recognized as a Transgender? Can you be 8 years old and identify and be recognized as a boy if you’re a biologically girl?
Same sex marriage:
- Parental Rights.
- Supreme Court case about the cake shop owner who refused to create wedding cake for homosexual couple.
- Are there any rights that same sex married couples DON’T have?
- Is religion the only argument against same sex marriage?
Ask an Attorney:
Pets: I was walking my dog on leash in a public park and another dog off-leash came over to us. The dogs got into a fight and my dog won. Should I have to pay the other dog’s vet bills?
Contract: Just because something is in a contract, does that make it binding no matter what? We had to sign something called a Waiver of Liability before being allowed to rent and ride ATVs. What if the ATV park did not perform routing maintenance to the ATV and it falls apart?